- Write well-structured, efficient, clean and testable source code
- Write and perform Unit Test for your code
- Enhances and maintains operational websites
- Assists in technical scoping and quotes during the pitch process
- Coordinates plans and revises appropriate effort to meet changing project needs and requirements
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Trains/mentors developer other team members if and when required
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working in Software Development
- Solid experience in Agile development environments
- Solid experience with ASP.NET MVC, MSSQL.
- Experience with OOP, design patterns, software development best practices
- Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, SVN
- Good teamwork and high responsibility
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
- Excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in leading and coaching at least one software engineering team on various projects.
- Strong understanding of standard Software Engineering processes, Testing, and Agile methodology.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CMS and other web based system
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is Plus
- Has good English reading, writing and/or speaking skill
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Be in the culture:
- Working, learning from a team of aspiring and ambitious developers
- Everyone that having attitude of continuous learning, moving forward the self-motivation and self-act personality
- Research and challenge your self with the latest techs and current trend in the world: AI, IoT, VR&AR…
- Receive specialized training for improving your knowledge and skill.
- Attend training programs on social skills, team building and project management (Agile Scrum…)
- Sharing and getting consults about your drives, career and self-improving plan
- Abroad training program and working on-site
- Competitive salaries, based on skill and experiences.
- Great working hour: 8:45am – 6pm. From Monday to Friday
- Meal allowance
- End of year bonus
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance fully covered as of requirement of Viet Nam’s Labour Code
- Yearly medical check