1. Job Description
- Developing challenge solutions & products in various fields (Education, Agricultural, Banking/Financial, Logistics)
- Participate in the development of systems to automate business processes, interact with end-user.
- Participate in designing, developing, integrating operating systems based on cloud computing technology (AWS, DigitalOcean, GCP)
- Work closely with international teams to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Provide operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and process change activities.
- Participate in deployment and operations of international products
2. Your Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years working experience in projects with Java/NodeJS/Python/PHP backend
- Have experience with Spring Frameworks/ExpressJS/Django/Flask/Lavarel
- Have experience working with in Web application and RESTful API, GraphQL
- Have experience working with database like MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB and optimize queries, refactor data structures.
- Used proficiently source control (Git)
- Strong debugging skill, drawing diagrams and programming principles
- Open mind, well-behavior and optimistic attitudes
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team, proactive, well organized, willing to learn new things, and focus on objectives, responsibility and end-to-end work result.
3. Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive salaries, based on skill and experiences (1000$-3000$ GROSS). Open for special deals.
- Great working hour: 8:45am – 6pm. From Monday to Friday.
- Meal allowance.
- Various bonus (training program with partners, skill development programs, end of year bonus).
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance fully covered as of requirement of Viet Nam’s Labour Code.
- Yearly medical check.
- Join social activities and events
Be in the culture
- Working, learning from a team of aspiring and ambitious developers.
- Research and challenge your self with the latest techs and current trend in the world
- Receive specialized training for improving your knowledge and skill.
- Attend training programs on social skills, team building and project management (Agile Scrum…)
- Sharing and getting consults about your career path and self-improving plan.
- Training programs and working on-site.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org