- Developing new technology and products in the field of education.
- Building application on various platform including web for domestic and abroad customers.
- Giving creative solutions for transforming and upgrading client technologies.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Provide operational support including upgrades, defect fixes and process change activities.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year working experience in projects with Java web development.
- Have experience with Spring Frameworks.
- Have experience working with in Web, Web application and RESTful API.
- Have experience working with database like MySQL, Postgre SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Python also an advantage.
- Familiarity with Code Repository (SVN/Git).
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a team, proactive, well origanized, willing to learn new things, and focus on objectives.
- Experienced in leading a team of at least 3-5 members.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Be in the culture
- Working, learning from a team of aspiring and ambitious developers.
- Research and challenge your self with the latest techs and current trend in the world: AI, IoT, VR&AR…
- Receive specialized training for improving your knowledge and skill.
- Attend training programs on social skills, team building and project management (Agile Scrum…)
- Sharing and getting consults about your drives, career and self-improving plan.
- Abroad training program and working on-site.
- Competitive salaries, based on skill and experiences (upto 3000$ GROSS).
- Great working hour: 8am – 5pm. From Monday to Friday.
- Meal allowance.
- Various bonus (training program with partners, skill development programs, end of year bonus).
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance fully covered as of requirement of Viet Nam’s Labour Code.
- Yearly medical check.