- Research and analyze both internal and external demands for financial products and other securities-related types of service
- Prearrange tasks according to level of priority, consult and suggest solutions as well as methodology for product development
- Design features and cultivate user experience (UI-UX) for website
- Coordinate tasks within team and conduct software testing (including manual and automation testing)
- Compose documents for system functions, requirement planning, user guideline, and product advertisement.
- Measure the efficiency of propducts’ feature via specific parameters as well as the level of customerr satisfaction and propose suggestion for improvement
- Conduct tasks assigned by PO/Managers.
Your Skills and Experience
- University degree majoring in Finance, Economics, Securities Training, E-commerce, Information Technology or related fields.
- Great command of English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis position
- Prioritize candidates with:
- Experience in the Finance and Security field.
- Experience in conducting end-to-end automation testing
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Having knowledge and able to understand technical design and technical details with common technologies (SQL, Java, ReactJS…) is a plus
- Ability to analyze situation, foster innovative thinking and propose improvement plan for better team productivity
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and adaptation skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Be in the culture:
- Working, learning from a team of aspiring and ambitious developers
- Everyone that having attitude of continuous learning, moving forward the self-motivation and self-act personality
- Research and challenge your self with the latest techs and current trend in the world: AI, IoT, VR&AR…
- Receive specialized training for improving your knowledge and skill.
- Attend training programs on social skills, team building and project management (Agile Scrum…)
- Sharing and getting consults about your drives, career and self-improving plan
- Abroad training program and working on-site
- Competitive salaries(1000-1500$), based on skill and experiences (Open for Special Deals)
- Great working hour: 8am – 5pm. From Monday to Friday
- Meal allowance, Free parking.
- End of year bonus
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance fully covered as of requirement of Viet Nam’s Labour Code
- Yearly medical check
- Annual activities ( Company trip, year-end party, team building, 20/10, 8/3,…).
- Senior position will have a chance to be promoted to Leader.