- Developing new technology and products in the field of education.
- Building application on various platform including web and mobile, for domestic and abroad customers.
- Giving creative solutions for transforming and upgrading client technologies.
Your Skills and Experience
- Graduate from university/college/any practical instituion with technology-related degree
- More than 3 years of working experience in a company
- Responsible, dedicated and has the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to research, catching up and learning new technology
- We appreciate candidates who want to bond and develop a stable, lasting career with our company
- Understanding and applying Java-language to real-world project
- Has experience working with in Web, Web application and RESTful Api
- Fundamental understanding of OOP, design pattern and using them in real-world project
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and SQl statements
- Experience working with database like MySQL, Postgre SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience working with Application Server like Tomcat, Glassfish
- Experience working with source code management tool like: SVN, Git
Nice to have:
- Good teamwork and ability to express yourself clearly
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Ability to use testing tools for performance, security, CI/CD
- Has knowledge and liking for AI, Big Data, IoT
- Knowledge of AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), FP (Functional Programming), MP (Meta-programming)
- Has good English reading, writing and/or speaking skill
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Be in the culture:
- Working, learning from a team of aspiring and ambitious developers
- Everyone that having attitude of continuous learning, moving forward the self-motivation and self-act personality
- Research and challenge your self with the latest techs and current trend in the world: AI, IoT, VR&AR…
- Receive specialized training for improving your knowledge and skill.
- Attend training programs on social skills, team building and project management (Agile Scrum…)
- Sharing and getting consults about your drives, career and self-improving plan
- Abroad training program and working on-site
- Competitive salaries, based on skill and experiences.
- Great working hour: 8:45am – 6pm. From Monday to Friday
- Meal allowance
- End of year bonus
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance fully covered as of requirement of Viet Nam’s Labour Code
- Yearly medical check